Sales & Business Development
Alpharetta, GA, US
Brightstar manages the lifecycle of devices around the world, your focus will be on the device protection experience. As our UX/UI Designer, you will be working with product managers to help support the vision of the future. You have a natural talent of balancing visual design, interaction design, and a solid understanding of design systems. Since you’ll be joining at the beginning of the newly established UX team here at Brightstar, you have a rare opportunity to help define your role for the future. The ideal candidate will have experience in helping build SaaS products. The role will report to the UX Manager, with whom you will work with to take our products to the next level.
* Collaborate with Product and development to create mobile & desktop mockups and prototypes of new product features
* Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
* Prepare and present rough drafts of your designs to internal teams and key stakeholders
* Obtaining feedback and able to iterate and improve your work
* Design consistent experiences across our ecosystem of SaaS products
* Work closely with the development team to provide any assets or specs
* Bachelor’s degree in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent practical experience.
* 2-3 years’ experience as a Visual Designer working professionally
* Strong understand of screen design applications [Sketch and Invision preferred]
* Proven track record of complex projects you have participated in
* Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
* Thinking in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions
* Curiosity on how things work and how we can improve them
* Outstanding communication skills and a deep understanding of user needs
* Attention to detail with the ability to self-manage time and output
* In touch with emerging design trends
Are you a Brightstar?
At Brightstar, we handle every stage of a mobile device’s lifecycle for our customers-from the moment it’s manufactured to trade in and re-sale, and everything in between.
This industry moves fast. But so do we. What’s innovative today might become outdated tomorrow, so we have to be able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. Doing that successfully takes trust, teamwork and a knack for making the complicated simple.
We’re looking for creative, quick and relentless talent to join the team. Are you one of us?